Dynasty Terms & Conditions
Ginz Terms and Conditions
- Payment via AMEX or DINERS will attract an additional 5% handling fee.
- For all catered events, a non-refundable 30% deposit secures the booking, with the balance being payable in full at least 7 days before the event takes place.
- For all catered events in the restaurant, a discretionary security deposit is payable before the event. This deposit is refundable less any loss or damage to restaurant property.
- Our restaurant & bar closes at 10.30pm sharp. Failure to vacate the premises at that time may result in forfeiture of the safety deposit
- The restaurant is situated in the heart of our residential establishment and so noise restrictions apply. Failure to adhere to our low noise /disturbance policy may result in forfeiture of deposit. The restaurant reserves the right to escort unruly clients off the premises immediately
- We will endeavor to meet your menu selection however the restaurant reserves the right to make discretionary variations as may be necessitated by produce availability.
Accommodation Terms and Conditions:
- Payment via AMEX or DINERS credit card will attract an additional 5% handling fee.
- Payment needs to be settled in full before arrival.
- Strict no smoking policy applies to all rooms, units and public areas. A fine of R1000 will be levied against any offending party.
- Our establishment is situated in the heart of a residential area and low noise level restrictions apply. Occupants are requested to keep noise contained to their own unit/room at all times, but especially between the hours of 22h30 and 07h00 as a respectful courtesy to other occupants. The establishment reserves the right to immediately evict or escort off the premises any offending party who refuses to comply, with no refund of any payments made. In addition the occupant may be fined R3000 as well as the forfeiture of any security deposit.
- All clients (and family/guests of the client) occupy the residence and make use of any and all facilities at the premises at their own risk. The client indemnifies the business, its owners, management and any staff against any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may result from occupying the unit or making use of any of the facilities or participating in any recreational activity available at the premises whatsoever.
- We pride ourselves in hiring the best and most trustworthy personages. However clients are advised to keep their valuables safe at all times. The client indemnifies the business, its owners, management and any staff against any loss of any personal possessions that may occur during their stay on the premises
- The management reserves the right to increase prices without prior notification (usually 10% on 1st March annually)
- Dynasty Property Group and its affiliated companies are registered with the TPN Credit Bureau where we record all account payment profiles, behaviors and patterns as per the National Credit Act
- WiFi is complimentary throughout the establishment of Dynasty Forest Sandown Hotel & Service Apartment in Sandton and for the best quality of the connection of WiFi, no foreign WiFi devices are permitted to connect to or add onto the establishment without Dynasty Property Group written approve. Failure of this will result in no security deposit to be refunded for any short stay guests or R10 000 (Ten Thousand Rand) for the long stay guests that staying more than 28 days at once. This penalty is payable immediately upon request.
Additional Terms and Conditions (pertaining to Long Stay Occupancy
- Any stay longer than 28 days and regarded as long term occupancy and being paid by credit or debit card will attract an additional 3% handling fee.
- All monies due must be settled in full on or before the 1st of each new month. Late payments will attract penalties as laid out in the signed lease agreement
- Refer to individual lease agreements for all other terms and conditions not mentioned here
Please use Gayre Rd (off of Linden Rd) to access Westbrooke Drive (closure of other roads in operation).
Thank you for your Patronage. Please call again.